Chevy Super Sport Return Policy
No Hassle Return Policy
You may return any part within 30 days from the original ship date (Foreign customers have 60 days to return parts).
There is no need to call for authorization. Complete the form on the back side of your invoice and include it with the parts being returned, cutting out and taping the return label to the box. Allow up to 3 weeks from date of shipment for processing refunds and exchanges.
Refunds will be issued in the form of original payment.
- Parts must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of invoice date for a refund of purchase price.
- Parts returned within 30 days not in the original packaging are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Parts returned after 30 days in original packaging are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Parts returned after 30 days not in new condition or not in original packaging will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days.
- No returns on special orders or personalized items.
- No returns on any exhaust products after installation.
- No returns on electrical products, computer chips, scanners, tools, books, videos or CD's.
- No returns of a partial kit or set, parts will be returned back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Parts returned without customer number, address and invoice number will not be processed for a refund or exchange and will be disposed of in 30 days.
Note: Return packages must be sent shipping charges prepaid. COD packages will not be accepted. It is recommended that all returns be insured and shipped with a carrier providing a method of tracking in the event the shipment is lost or damaged.
Upon inspection and acceptance of a qualified return, a credit or refund will be issued.
Chevy Super Sport will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failures or other consequential damage, nor for labor, transportation or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. Chevy Super Sport accepts no responsibility for any consequences resulting from installation on vehicles operating beyond U.S. speed limits.